Hey, John here.
Thanks for being patient and it’s finally done. So, without further ado…
“Here’s The Most Comprehensive Review Of the Loremaster Guide on the ‘Net”
No fluff, no filler – Just what you want and NEED to know before purchasing.
Note: This is a review, Click Here to Visit The Loremaster Guide’s Website.
- It covers solo questing which is one of the fastest
and easiest way to level your character.
- When you reach level 85 you can use the Daily
quest guide for gold and gaining reputation.
- It even contains an IN-GAME Profession leveling
guide with detailed step-by-step instructions.
The Loremaster Guide shows you step by step exactly how to get instant leveling.
The new way to power level your World of Warcraft characters is by instance leveling, which pretty much means all the old leveling guides are obsolete. Thankfully, there are now some good instance leveling guides available, like Dugi’s Loremaster Guide. Let’s take a closer look at the major differences between traditional WoW leveling guides and the new instance leveling guide.
You can’t even use the new dungeon finder tool until your toon reaches level 15, which means the first 15 levels have to be done the traditional way: through quests and experience from killing monsters. This means that your instance leveling guide will look much the same as traditional guides in the beginning, but that will all change when you reach level 16. The reason a good instance leveling guide recommends that you wait until level 16 to begin instance leveling is because you only train your new skills on the even levels. This means it is really more convenient to wait until you train your level 16 skills, and then begin instance leveling with the dungeon finder.
Complete List of Instance Quests
Once you reach level 16, a good instance leveling guide will have a complete layout of all the instance quests. The easiest way to maximize the experience you gain from all of those instance runs is to complete the quests that are available for each instance. Instance quests give you more experience and better gear bonuses than any of the solo quests, so Blizzard has certainly made it worth your while to complete the instance quests.
The biggest problem with completing instance quests is that you simply don’t know where to pick them up. Even the most experienced WoW players may queue for a random instance and end up somewhere they’ve never been before, especially if they’ve never used instance leveling to level a character. This is why a good list of instance quests for each dungeon is an important tool for the power leveler.
The Best of Both Worlds
Another important feature of a good instance leveling guide is a listing of the pre-requisite quests. All characters need to complete certain quests before they are eligible for specific instance quests. Dugi’s Loremaster Guide will make sure you spend your downtime completing pre-requisite quests instead of wasting your time on other quests that have nothing to do with instance leveling.
Here’s exactly how the guide works:
Instance leveling has taken World of Warcraft by storm, and no one who’s leveling a character can afford to miss out on the action. One of the most-asked questions is about the best way to level. Instances are definitely the answer, thanks to the dungeon finder.
So how does one go about practicing instance leveling? It’s very simple. Just click on the “Looking for Group” button on the bottom of your interface. It looks like a large green eye. This will bring up the dungeon finder, and from there it’s just a matter of choosing which one you want to run.
The Bad Points
Obviously, the Loremaster Guide’s not perfect. Here’s what I didn’t like about it:
* My main gripe is that it’s a membership site and so you will have to keep paying month after month in order to access the software. While it’s definitely worth it I would have preferred one price and then to never be charged again.
The Good Points
* Most importantly: It works and it doesn’t matter what your experience level is, if you implement the guide you WILL make money and level up fast.
* You don’t need anything else. While I recommend you pick up my bonus package to help your overall understanding of the guide. Everything you need to make it in World of Warcraft is there.
* You get the guide PLUS software to do it for you. 90% of products only provide a guide and recommend some ‘helpful’ products. Loremaster Guide’s software is built with THIS system in mind and is one of the most impressive pieces of software I’ve come accross to help you in a game.
* Anyone can use it. It doesn’t matter what level you’re on, this will boost your earnings. The fact that you don’t need know what you’re doing and that you don’t need to do have 66 some levels done means this is the best opportunity there is.
* A completely different system than anything you’ve ever seen. While this is for newbies, even if you’re an expert it’s worth getting. The Loremaster Guide and it’s way of instant leveling work is amazing, even I learned a few things. If you’re already playing World of Warcraft then this can be yet another way system for you, seriously, I guarantee you won’t have seen anything like this before…
And so we come to the end of my Loremaster Guide review. Overall, this is one of the most impressive and complete guide and software I’ve seen in a long time.
When you look past the flashy sales page about ‘Loremaster Guide’ what you essentially have is an amazing, unique, simple yet powerful system that’s a sure win for any WoW gamer to make it in the World of Warcraft, no matter what you’re experience is. Heck, I’m going to set up my second Loremaster Guide campaign after I’m done writing this review.